A Coding Board Game for Little Programmers!
Preschoolers can learn programming one turtle move at a time with this Robot Turtle Coding Toy by ThinkFun. Robot Turtles takes seconds to learn, minutes to play and provides endless learning opportunities. Through fun play and Code Cards, players move their Robot Turtles around the game board to reach a prized jewel. With every move preschoolers learn programming, from coding to functions, and get a jumpstart on 21st century thinking skills. This might be a coding board game for little programmers, but the entire family will love playing it, too. Set includes Game Board, 4 Robot Turtle Tiles, 4 Jewel Tiles, 36 Obstacle Tiles, 4 Bug Tiles and 4 Code Card Decks (44 Cards Each).
- Cardboard, cardstock, made in USA
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn key programming principles in a fun, easy to learn way. Inspired by the Logo programming language, Robot Turtles lets kids ages 4 and up write programs with playing cards.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Parents and children play together – Robot Turtles was designed for parents and children to have a fun play experience together.
- Recommended for children 4 years and older.