Melissa and Doug Alphabet Magnets In A Box of 52
These wooden magnets are ideal for letter recognition, matching, and stenciling; the must-have letters spell "learning fun"! Help your child to develop creative, critical thinking and language skills in a fun way.
Have a little bit of fun interacting with your child as they learn the letters in the alphabet. These brightly coloured upper and lowercase letters are great to use on any surface (sticking to the fridge or a whiteboard), and will help your child learn their letters as well as forming words as they develop their language further.
The magnets store conveniently in their handy wooden case. These 52 magnetic uppercase and lowercase letters make a colorful jumble of learning possibilities.
- These magnets can easily placed to show words on the fridge or a whiteboard.
- They are fantastic for practicing letter recognition, matching and stencilling with your child.
- All of the magnets are stored in a crafty wooden box – so they won't get lost!
- All of the letters are wooden and magnetic
- There are 52 letters in the pack.
Recommended for children 3 – 6 years.