TOLO Tick-Tock Musical Clock
AGE: 12+ months
Start the day with this charming musical clock and its delightful ringing alarm bells. The enchanting melody of “Hickory Dickory Dock” is accompanied by a classic ticking sound. Children will be amused by the clock’s wobbly eyes and nose, which can be twisted to move the clock hands. An ideal companion on the move complete with carry handle.
Play guide for 12 month old toddler:
- Give your child the toy when the baby dinosaurs are pushed down in their eggs. Let your infant explore the toy and see if he or she can discover what happens.
- If necessary, give your little one some guidance and show how to move the shapes to make the dinosaurs pop up.
- Show your infant how to push them down again.
- Introduce and use the correct vocabulary such as “twist the star”, “press the pink button”. Demonstrate your actions to go with your words but do not be concerned if your toddler doesn’t understand just yet. Repetition and reinforcement over time will help increase their skills.
- Emphasise colour recognition by talking about the colours of the dinosaurs, eggs and shapes. “What colour is the dinosaur in the yellow egg?”
- Challenge your toddler to pop the dinosaurs up in the order of your choosing. For instance “can you pop the yellow one up?”
- Use lots of praise and encouraging language.
Recommended for children 12+ months and older.