How do I place an order?
Shopping online is easy! Just follow these 5 simple steps.
1. Browse via the product categories and filter your search. If you decide to purchase an item, add the item to your Shopping Cart by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button. All product prices are in Australian dollars. Please select free gift-wrapping at this step if you want to take advantage of this opportunity.
2. A list of all items within your Shopping Cart will be displayed in the top right hand corner of each page. You can view the contents of your Cart at any time. and make adjustments, or you can proceed to Checkout if you are happy with all of the products in your cart. Remember to apply a coupon code, if you have one.
3. If you have previously registered with us, you can login to your account to track your order. New customers can ‘Checkout as a Guest’, giving you the option to create an account during checkout. Creating an account with us is a quick and easy process and allows you to track the progress of your orders, be the first in the know for any special offers, and will help in making future transactions smooth and seamless.
4. Enter your billing and delivery details; choose your delivery method and select your method of payment, enter the details then click on ‘Next’ to pay.
5. We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that we have received your order and another one when your order has been dispatched, including your tracking details.
I live in the area and I want to pick my order up.
We are an online retail store only, but if you live in the area you can call ahead and we will arrange a time for orders to be picked up. Please note: All orders need to be placed and paid for prior to collection. The $10 shipping fee, if applicable, will be refunded, upon collection of the order.
I live overseas, can I make a purchase for delivery within Australia?
We do deliveries for international customers as long as the delivery destination is within Australia. All of our products can be gift-wrapped and a gift tag added so that they know its from you. We are not able to deliver outside of Australia and all of our product prices are in Australian dollars.
Do I need to create an account to make a purchase?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an e-commerce business, allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the internet. It serves as an electronic alternative to traditional methods such as credit cards. Some customers prefer PayPal for online purchases, as it allows them to make secure purchases without revealing their credit card numbers or financial information.
You can read more about their policies here: PAYPAL INFO
What is a coupon code?
Promo codes are codes that you can use to get a discount on a certain item or on your order. We offer special discounts or free shipping to our subscribers from time to time.
If you have a coupon code you can enter it at the checkout page and press ‘apply’.
How do I use my coupon code?
My coupon code is not working?
It’s expired: Many promo codes are only valid for a limited time period. These dates are usually stated in their terms and conditions, so if you’re trying to redeem them past their due, they won’t work.
Exclusions apply: Some codes won’t work for certain brands or for sale stock. The details on what is excluded are usually stated in the terms and conditions.
It’s case sensitive: Although usually not a problem, some codes may be case sensitive. To avoid this, always copy and paste the codes from us before using them.
Can my order be gift wrapped?
Yes, you can select this option in the checkout process. Gift wrapping is FREE! Just choose the gift-wrapping option prior to adding your item to your shopping cart.
Can I add a gift tag?
Yes, you can add a short personal message to be placed on a small gift tag. Just add your message in the comments section during the checkout process.
How do I request an invoice for a gift purchased?
We will email all invoices to the purchaser as we do not include any invoices with the packaging of gift purchases. We do send out a packing slip with your toys..
If you need any assistance please contact us.
We do not live in Australia but want to send gifts.
We do deliveries for international customers within Australia. All orders payments are in Australian dollars.
Gift postage and returned parcels.
Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy. Please notify the recipient of the gift, or their parents, to be on the lookout for a parcel. A calling card will be left, if no one is available to receive the parcel, advising them to reschedule a delivery.
Please advise the recipient of the parcel that prompt contact is needed with the carrier, to ensure their parcel is delivered to them. Delays in doing so may result in the parcel being returned to us. In such cases a $30 admin fee will be charged as well as the additional postage fees to resend the parcel again.
How much will shipping cost?
Standard shipping costs is a flat fee of $10 Australia wide, and including bulky items, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Shipping is FREE for all product orders over $50. You’ll see the shipping cost as part of the checkout process before you have to pay for anything.
We do offer shipping discounts to our newsletter subscribers throughout the year. Please refer to our Shipping policy for further details and exclusions.
Has my order shipped?
We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible after payment has been completed. Orders are normally shipped the next business day. Please note that orders do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Your order is able to be tracked using the courier tracking systems. Once your order has been dispatched you will be emailed a confirmation and tracking number so you can track your parcel.
Please check your spam folder if you have not received this email, or contact us.
What happens if nobody is at home at time of delivery?
All parcels sent by us needs to be signed for upon receipt. Our courier has been instructed to not leave parcels at your delivery address if it cannot be signed for. If you are absent from the premises you will instead be left a card advising you to reschedule delivery.
You can choose to allow our courier to leave the consignment at your premises should no one be available to sign for the parcel. This is called Authority to Leave. If you are happy for your items to be left in a safe spot you can request this by placing a comment in the box at checkout, such as leave parcel at front door if not at home. In doing so, you assume all responsibility for the delivery of the parcel.
If you are left a calling card, please be prompt in making contact with the carrier to ensure your parcel is delivered to you. Delays in doing so may result in the parcel being returned to us. In such cases a $30 admin fee will be charged as well as the additional postage fees to resend the parcel again.
We do not live in Australia but want to send gifts.
We deliver gifts and toy products, within Australia, to the families and friends of our international customers. All orders payments are in Australian dollars.
How do I return a parcel?
We aim to ensure that our customers are happy with the items purchased from our online store and they are enjoyed by the end recipients.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you are able to return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt. A full refund or exchange will be issued. Please note this will not include original postage costs. The return of goods due to cancellation of order or change of mind will be at the purchaser’s expense.
All returns MUST include the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returned items must be sent back with original wrapping unopened, in a saleable condition.
This does not apply to defective or faulty products. Please contact us to discuss the issue with a defective or faulty product and arrange for it’s return and repair or replacement.
My parcel is damaged!
We do realise that sometimes things go wrong and we are here to assist.
Please follow the following instructions if goods are damaged:
- Please sign to accept, but note / comment in writing next to signature that the goods are damaged. If you sign for the goods in ‘Good Condition’ you will not be able to process a claim.
- All claims must be received within 7 days of the delivery, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to process claims received after this date.
- All claims must be supported with photographs of packaging (whole parcel, not just damaged parts) as well as the items that are damaged.
An item is missing or incorrect.
Occasionally, items are shipped in separate shipments, if an item is missing from your order it may be in a second parcel.
How do I contact Customer Service?
Our customer service team is here to help with any questions you may have. You can email us (email@example.com) at any time, our team monitors emails at all times.
If you need to speak with the customer service team please call 07 3152 8448 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3pm.
Alternatively, you can use our ONLINE CONTACT FORM and we will respond ASAP.