How do I place an order?
1. Browse via the product categories and filter your search with the options you can find on the left hand menu. If you decide to purchase an item, add the item to your Shopping Bag by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button. All product prices is in Australian dollars. Please click the “wrap this item for free?” before adding it to the cart if you want to take advantage of this opportunity.
2. A list of all items within your Shopping Cart will be displayed in the top right hand corner of each page. You can view the contents of your Cart at any time where you would be able to make adjustments, or you can proceed to Checkout if you are happy with all your products in your cart. Remember to apply your coupon code, if you have one.
3. If you have previously registered with us you can login now so that you can track your order. New customers can ‘Checkout as a Guest’ where you will have the options of creating an account during checkout. Creating an account with us is a quick and easy process and allows you to track the progress of your orders, be the first in the know for any special offers, and will be able to make future transactions smooth and seamless.
4. Enter your billing and delivery details; choose your delivery method and select your method of payment, enter the details then click on ‘Next’ to pay.
5. We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that we have received your order and another one when your order has been dispatched including your tracking details.
I live in the area and I want to pick my order up.
I live overseas, can I make a purchase for delivery within Australia?
Do I need to create an account to make a purchase?
What is PayPal?
You can read more about their policies here: PAYPAL INFO
What is a coupon code?
If you have a coupon code you can apply this at the cart checkout page and press ‘apply’.
How do I use my coupon code?
My coupon code is not working?
It’s expired: Many promo codes are only valid for a limited time period. These dates are usually stated in their terms and conditions, so if you’re trying to redeem them past their due, they won’t work.
Exclusions apply: Some codes won’t work for certain brands or for sale stock. The details on what is excluded are usually stated in the terms and conditions.
It’s case sensitive: Although usually not a problem, some codes may be case sensitive. To avoid this, always copy and paste the codes from us before using them.
Can my order be gift wrapped?
Can I add a gift tag?
How do I request an invoice for a gift purchased?
If you need any assistance please contact us.
We do not live in Australia but want to send gifts.
Gift postage and returned parcels.
Please advise the recipient of the parcel that prompt contact is needed, with the carrier, to ensure their parcel is delivered to them. Delays in doing so may result in the parcel being returned to us. In such cases a $30 admin fee will be charged as well as the additional postage fees to resend the parcel again.
How much will shipping cost?
We do offer shipping discounts to our newsletter subscribers throughout the year. Please refer to our Shipping policy for further details and exclusions.
Has my order shipped?
Your order is able to be tracked using the courier tracking systems. Once your order has been dispatched you will be e-mailed a confirmation and tracking number so you can track your parcel.
Please check your spam folder if you have not received this email, or contact us.
What happens if nobody is at home at time of delivery?
You can choose to allow our courier to leave the consignment at your premises should no one be available to sign for the parcel. This is called Authority to Leave. If you are happy for your items to be left in a safe spot you can request this by placing a comment in the box at checkout, such as leave parcel at front door if not at home. In doing so, you assume all responsibility for the delivery of the parcel.
If you are left a calling card, please be prompt in making contact with the carrier to ensure your parcel is delivered to you. Delays in doing so may result in the parcel being returned to us. In such cases a $30 admin fee will be charged as well as the additional postage fees to resend the parcel again.
We do not live in Australia but want to send gifts.
How do I return a parcel?
If you are not happy with your purchase, you are able to return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt. A full refund or exchange will be issued. Please note this will not include original postage costs. The return of goods due to cancellation of order or change of mind will be at the purchaser’s expense.
All returns MUST include the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returned items must be sent back with original wrapping unopened, in a saleable condition.
This does not apply to defective or faulty products. Please contact us to discuss the issue with a defective or faulty product and arrange for it’s return and repair or replacement.
My parcel is damaged!
Please follow the following instructions if goods are damaged:
- Please sign to accept, but note / comment in writing next to signature that the goods are damaged. If you sign for the goods in ‘Good Condition’ you will not be able to process a claim.
- All claims must be received within 7 days of the delivery, by contacting us at email@example.com. We will not be able to process claims received after this date.
- All claims must be supported with photographs of packaging (whole parcel, not just damaged parts) as well as the items that’s damaged.
An item is missing or incorrect.
Occasionally, items are shipped in separate shipments, if an item is missing from your order it may be in a second parcel.
How do I contact Customer Service?
Our customer service team is here to help with any questions you may have. You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time, our team monitors emails at all times.
If you need to speak with the customer service Team please call 1300 331 113 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3pm.
Alternative you can use this ONLINE CONTACT FORM and we will respond ASAP.